1. Kyle Busch -- Gets his first Sprint Cup win at Kansas Speedway, one night after his Craftsman Truck series team wins with rookie William Byron.
3. Mark Miles -- Still awaiting word from the IndyCar CEO about a possible replacement for the Boston street race.
4. Doug Boles -- The gates open at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Angie's List road course race and then 100th Indy 500 practice, qualifying and race. IMS president oversees it all.
5. Kerry Madsen -- The former World of Outlaws' regular sweeps both nights of sprint car racing at Eldora Speedway.
6. Will Power -- Will IndyCar's fastest road racer dominate Indy's road course event?
7. Brittany and Courtney Force -- Drag racing's winning sister act go to Atlanta with another chance to bring mainstream media coverage to NHRA. That's the straight-line sport's best shot at headlines against the 100th Indy 500 and NASCAR's Charlotte events.
[ more next week . . . ]