1. Mike Helton -- NASCAR's vice chairman remains the senior-most race official at the track. So he bears responsibility for the decisions made at Talladega's finish.
2. Joey Logano and Todd Gordon -- Three consecutive Cup wins and sweep of the second round of the Chase for driver and crew chief. If Logano doesn't win the championship, more than a few people will find it confusing.
4. Lewis Hamilton -- Clinches third world championship with his third victory at Circuit of the Americas.
5. Kevin Harvick -- Did he or didn't he?
6. Mark Miles -- IndyCar will release its 2016 schedule Tuesday. Now the series boss has to make sure his Big Prize, the Boston street race, actually happens.
8. Erica Enders -- Now the winningest single-season female racer in NHRA history with a second straight Pro Stock title at hand..
9. Ron Dennis -- McLaren Formula One boss apparently blocking Red Bull from a Honda engine supply.
10. Dave Moody -- The phone lines will be lighting up for the SiriusXM NASCAR channel 90 afternoon drive-time host.
[ more next week . . . ]