3. Eddie Gossage -- What difficult issues and decisions will the Texas Motor Speedway president have to deal with in aftermath of the terrible Texas floods?
4. Dave Pericak -- The director of Ford Performance, who has an engineering background, is The Man for the Blue Oval at racetracks with Jamie Allison switching to the production side of the company.
5. Mike Helton -- NASCAR's vice chairman holds a closed-door meeting with selected drivers -- including Cup champion Kevin Harvick -- at Dover. No specific details released.
6. Antron Brown -- Top Fuel points leader leads the 10,000 horsepower nitro racers into Englishtown, an NHRA major.
8. John Oreovicz -- ESPN.com writer is a primary source for racing information on a weekly basis, especially IndyCar, as the long season moves on post-Memorial Day.
9. Dale Blaney -- The All-Star Circuit of Champions regular becomes12th different World of Outlaws' feature winner this season. Those who can take the fight to Donny Schatz help make the Outlaws the greatest show on dirt.
10. Nils Wittich -- The acting race director of the Formula 3 European series canceled a scheduled third race at Monza due to bad driving which caused numerous incidents earlier in the weekend.