Sunday, August 04, 2013

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

There are more technical problems with Blogger that are beyond my ability to fix. So, please just allow me to report that I picked up two medals in the 2012 International Automotive Media Awards, results announced last week. My Arizona Republic feature examining how the relationship between Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson has changed over the years won the gold for newspaper personality profile. And this blog got the silver for Internet commentary. My thanks to all involved, especially you, the reader. Meanwhile, if you haven't looked at CompetitionPlus.com in the last week, or don't follow me on Twitter @SpinDoctor500 please go to CP and read my business analysis of Ford's withdrawal from NHRA pro racing. Fingers crossed, Blogger will get fixed and we'll be back to normal here next week. Thanks.