1. Jeff Gordon -- He can make the Hollywood script a reality, going out on top.
2. Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. -- The defending Cup champion, the year's Comeback Athlete, and the guy from a single-car team will try to keep Gordon from a farewell championship.
5. Alan Gustafson, Rodney Childers, Dave Rogers, Cole Pearn -- The Gordon, Harvick, Busch and Truex crew chiefs. The right or wrong call from the pit box could win or lose a championship.
9. Jay Frye -- He gets racing's hottest of hot seats, as new IndyCar president of competition.
10. Del Worsham -- Adds an NHRA Funny Car title to his one from Top Fuel.
[ more next week . . . ]